Many industries and regulatory agencies in the state of Florida require the submission of a complete set of legible fingerprints to facilitate Level 2 background checks necessary for many reasons, such as licensing, employment, or working with children. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has approved Mobile Background Solutions to provide Level 2 Livescan electronic fingerprints. If you are required by the Agency for Health Care Administration, Department of Health, Department of Business and Professional Regulations, Department of Children and Families, Department of Education, Volunteer and Employee Criminal History System, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services or other organizations to submit a Level 2 Livescan background check, visit our Mobile Background Solutions location for a quick and efficient fingerprinting solution.
Mobile Background Solutions is committed to helping businesses and families protect themselves in every possible way. Make sure you choose the fastest, easiest and most secure way to perform an electronic fingerprint-based background check on your associates.
Medical facilities and colleges often need to have several AHCA background screenings performed at one time. In this instance, a mobile AHCA background screening can be a convenient way to ensure that all of them are completed in a timely manner, while also making it convenient for applicants to complete this task. Binary Biometrics Inc. is a Florida company that provides mobile background checks and fingerprinting to large groups. They will bring their equipment into classrooms or offices in order to facilitate the process and are often able to perform this service at the same cost or lower than their non-mobile competitors will.
Public Records Background Investigations
Additional non-fingerprint-based background check information can be obtained through our Background Check Investigations Division. Please contact National Background Check, Inc. for more information about our public record search services:
- Civil Record Search – The Civil Record Search Report is completed at the county level. This report will provide information about lawsuits to which the applicant is – or has been – a party.
- Criminal Background Search – The Criminal Background Search Report can be completed at the county, state, and national levels. This report will detail any convictions the individual may have had.
- Driving History Search – The Driving History Search Report returns the driving history of the individual. Some states require an additional release form to be signed by the individual.
- Federal Criminal Report – The Federal Criminal Report details any criminal history the individual has at the federal level.
- Social Security Number (SSN) Verification.
- Registered Sex Offender Search.
A background investigation of a potential rental tenant. This typically includes a credit report with a score and nationwide eviction database search. Also available for this investigation are criminal record searches, nationwide sex offenders search, previous landlord interview and employment verifications.